The Barefoot Cook

Beer Bread

1


3 cups Self Rising Flour
1 can Beer (any kind)
1 tablespoon of Sugar or Honey

Mix all ingredients together and put into loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until browned.

Serves: 12


From my Moms recipe collection. (She'd disown me if I didn't credit her here!! LOL)

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. I actually made this recipe today & I don't usually bake. On top of that, my self rising flour...which I guess has been in the cupboard for longer than I thought...was still ok & the recipe worked! It's quite tasty...a bit crumbly like a biscuit...but very good. I may try adding a bit of melted butter on top during baking...or some butter & onion or garlic salt to punch it up a bit. Thanks to Deana's Mom for this recipe!
    xo
    Kitten
    ===^..^===

    ReplyDelete