You will not taste the salt or vinegar in these eggs but the shells will peel off easily without tearing or sticking...guaranteed! Enjoy!
6 cups water
1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
1 tablespoon salt
1. Combine water, salt, and vinegar in a large pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Add eggs, one at a time being careful not to crack them.
3. Reduce heat to a gentle boil and cook for EXACTLY 14 minutes. (this is important, no more no less time)
4. Remove the eggs from the hot water and place into a bowl of ice water or run under cold water until cooled off.
5. Let eggs cool completely for about 15 minutes.
The eggs will now peel perfectly. Can store unpeeled in refrigerator for 1 week.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Brookfield Rd,Lititz,United States