The Barefoot Cook

No Bake Cookies

0



I have always loved these from when I was a kid and my mom used to make them. Of course, every time I make them they never harden correctly (not sure what I do wrong) but the butterscotch is the best as it has a caramel taste. I am still convinced that my mom secretly cast a spell on this recipe and that she is the only one the recipe works for....see how they turn out for you!!


P.S. This still never prevents me from trying every year to make them. And even when they don't harden correctly I still eat the gooey globs of goodness!!


2 cups Sugar
3/4 cup Butter
6 oz can Evaporated Milk
1 4 oz box Pudding Mix (Chocolate or Butterscotch)
3 1/2 cups quick cook Oatmeal


Bring sugar, butter and evaporated milk to a rolling boil, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes or until sugar is completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in pudding mix and oatmeal. Mix and let cool for 15 minutes. Drop by teaspoon onto wax paper and let cool completely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment